GET SOME SERIOUSLY LUXE SHUT-EYE WITH THIS SUMPTUOUS SILK SLEEP MASK
Made from pure 100% Mulberry silk, the liquid smooth finish is incredibly soft and frictionless, giving you the perfect eye covering as you drift off to dreamland.
The elasticised velvet head strap features an adjustable buckle, ensuring a snug and comfortable fit no matter your head shape and size. No more painfully tight elastic digging into your head, or loose eye masks that slip off in the night.
Unlike other light coloured masks which are translucent and offer very little light blockage, this generously sized eye mask has a jet-black silk underside, so is brilliant at blocking out even the brightest of lights. Soft and luxurious, the plush filling is made from 100% Mulberry silk fibres for absolute opulence. Cotton and other fabrics draw in your skin's oils and creams while you sleep, but the natural hydrating properties of silk allow moisturisers and eye creams to fully absorb into your skin rather than into your eye mask or pillowcase. Now you can truly get your precious beauty sleep!
- Luxurious and durable, made from grade 6A and 25 momme 100% Mulberry silk, woven in a charmeuse weave for ultimate indulgence
- Truly one size fits all. Elasticised velvet strap with adjustable feature allows you to tailor the eye mask to fit your head perfectly
- Black silk underside makes eye mask completely opaque and provides incredible light blockage
- Naturally hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and antimicrobial - perfect for sensitive skin
- Tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals. Meets OEKO-TEX®'s Product Class 1 requirements, being the highest class with the most stringent criteria
- Available in a range of beautiful colours to complement your interiors
- Beautifully packaged and ready to gift
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
|Dimensions||22cm x 11cm (9” x 4”)|
100% Mulberry Silk + Velvet Elastic
Ivory. Also available in other colours
|Other||Spot clean only|
Enjoy FREE Shipping Worldwide!
That's right, we offer free shipping on all our products, and can send them all around the world, including to Australia, US, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia and NZ! See Countries We Send To for a full list of countries.
Shipping to Australia
Deliveries within Australia are sent either by courier or Australia Post to ensure that your package will arrive safe and sound. Because of this, there needs to be a person present at your specified delivery address during standard business hours to receive and sign for the goods.
Shipping to the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia and NZ
Deliveries to these countries/regions are sent by DHL, and then transferred to the relevant major postal service in order to ensure that your package will arrive safe and sound. Ideally there would be a person present at your specified delivery address during standard business hours to receive the goods, however we're also able to send your item to a PO box so that you can collect it at your convenience.
In some countries, a small local import tax or duty charge may apply upon delivery/collection – if you do incur these additional import fees, please send proof of payment to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to reimburse you for these costs. No hidden fees or charges here!
We aim to dispatch all items within 2 business days of an order being placed, and delivery itself should take anywhere between 1 – 10 business days within Australia and 3 – 15 business days in other countries depending on where you are having it sent. Once dispatched, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number so that you can track the whereabouts of your parcel online.
As a guide, shipping times to metro cities are generally as follows in these countries and regions:
- Australia: 1 - 10 business days via Fastway Couriers or Couriers Please
- United States: 7 – 12 business days via United States Postal Service
- Canada: 7 – 14 business days via Canada Post
- United Kingdom: 3 – 9 business days via Royal Mail
- New Zealand: 3 – 8 business days via New Zealand Post
- Europe: 9 – 15 business days, various local carriers
- Asia: 7 – 14 business days, various local carriers
Please note that the above timeframes are estimates only, and delivery times may vary during busy periods. Deliveries to regional locations may take longer depending on how frequently the postal carriers service those areas.
For more information regarding shipping, including a more detailed breakdown of shipping timeframes to Australian metro cities, please see our Shipping page.
All Products Excluding Silk Eye Mask
While hand washing is ideal, the durability of our 25 momme silk means that you can machine wash all our products apart from our silk eye masks. Simply pop them in a wash bag, and wash them on a cool, gentle cycle using a pH neutral detergent (see our FAQs for a list of popular silk-specific detergent brands). We recommend cold hand washing for the first few cleans before switching to machine washing.
For full care instructions, download our care card.
Silk Eye Mask
If necessary, we recommend spot cleaning the eye mask as required. Do not submerge in water.
For eye mask care instructions, download our eye mask care card.