IS YOUR BABY LOSING HAIR? BANISH BABY BALD SPOTS AND UNRULY KNOTS WITH THIS SILK FITTED SHEET FOR COTS / CRIBS
Made from pure 100% Mulberry silk, the liquid smooth finish is incredibly soft and frictionless, so won't tug on or knot your baby's delicate hair like cotton and other fabrics can. Bub's hair will now glide effortlessly on sumptuous silk - say bye-bye to baby bald patches and newborn hair loss for good!
Naturally hydrating, non-toxic and dust mite resistant, this silk fitted sheet is also kind to your baby's skin and provides them with the perfect sleeping surface. With its outstanding breathability and hypoallergenic properties, silk also reduces skin irritations and inflammations, making it ideal for babies with eczema - now you can give bub a comfy and restful sleep every night.
- Luxurious and durable, made from grade 6A and 25 momme 100% Mulberry silk, woven in a charmeuse weave for ultimate indulgence
- One size fits all. Elasticised fitted sheet ensures a snug fit on any standard cot / crib mattress
- Naturally hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and antimicrobial - perfect for sensitive and eczema-prone skin
- Naturally thermal regulating, ideal for bubs who overheat in their sleep
- Tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals. Meets OEKO-TEX®'s Product Class I requirements, being the most stringent class, certified to be safe for babies and small children
- Available in a range of beautiful colours and prints to complement your interiors
- Beautifully packaged and ready to gift
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
|Dimensions||132cm x 71cm x 20cm (52" x 28" x 8")|
100% Mulberry Silk
Dove Grey with Crosses. Also available in other colours + designs
Designed in accordance with the recommendations of international SIDS organisations, such as The American SIDS Institute in the US, The Lullaby Trust in the UK, Red Nose Australia and Baby’s Breath in Canada.
Any toys, cushions or blankets pictured are for decorative purposes only - do not place these items (or any other loose objects) in your baby's crib while they are sleeping or unsupervised.