IS YOUR BABY LOSING HAIR? BANISH BABY BALD SPOTS WITH OUR PATENTED AND FULLY ADJUSTABLE BASSINET SILK SLEEVES!
Luxurious and durable, our silk sleeves are made from grade 6A and 25 momme Mulberry silk, giving your baby an incredibly soft and liquid smooth surface to lay their head on. Cotton and other fabrics can tug and pull out their delicate hair, but this sleeve allows bub’s hair to glide effortlessly on sumptuous silk, so you can say bye-bye to baby bald patches and newborn hair loss for good!
DESIGNED WITH BABY'S SAFETY IN MIND
- Our exclusive patented design, with a stretch polyester backing and 3 adjustable zips, allows you to adjust the size of your sleeve to fit any standard bassinet mattress. See how it works here.
- Thoughtfully designed in accordance with the recommendations of international SIDS organisations, to ensure your sleeve fits safely and snugly without any slack fabric that bub can pull loose
- Tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals. Meets OEKO-TEX®'s most stringent Product Class 1 requirements, certified to be safe for babies and small children
- Naturally hydrating, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial - perfect for sensitive skin!
- Thermal regulating and moisture wicking, ideal for bubs who overheat in their sleep
- Machine washable and quick drying
- Available in a range of beautiful colours and prints to complement your interiors
- Beautifully boxed and ready to gift
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
|Dimensions||105cm circumference x 35cm (41" circumference x 14") without any adjustments.
Can be adjusted to fit all standard bassinet mattresses with a circumference from 75cm - 115cm (30" - 45")
100% Mulberry silk in 25 momme, woven in a charmeuse weave for ultimate indulgence
Stretch polyester backing
Ivory. Also available in other colours + designs
Designed in accordance with the recommendations of international SIDS organisations, such as The American SIDS Institute in the US, The Lullaby Trust in the UK, Red Nose Australia and Baby’s Breath in Canada.
Any toys, cushions or blankets pictured are for decorative purposes only - do not place these items (or any other loose objects) in your baby's bassinet while they are sleeping or unsupervised.