DO YOU HAVE A BALDING OR ITCHY BUB? BANISH BABY BALD SPOTS AND SOOTHE ECZEMA WITH THIS SILK FITTED SHEET FOR COTS / CRIBS
Luxurious and durable, our silk sheets are made from grade 6A and 25 momme Mulberry silk, giving your baby an incredibly soft and liquid smooth surface to lay on. Cotton and other fabrics can tug, knot and pull out their delicate hair, but this fitted sheet allows bub’s hair to glide effortlessly on sumptuous silk, so you can say bye-bye to baby bald patches and knotty dreadlocks!
With its outstanding breathability and hypoallergenic properties, this pure silk fitted sheet is also kind to your baby’s skin, making it the perfect sleeping surface for bubs with eczema and other skin irritations. Absorbent fabrics like cotton draw in the skin’s natural oils, but the hydrating properties of Mulberry silk help bub’s skin retain moisture, soothing their itchy and inflamed skin for a more comfy night’s rest.
DESIGNED WITH BABY'S SAFETY IN MIND
- Elasticised fitted sheet ensures a snug fit on any standard cot / crib mattress
- Tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals
- Meets OEKO-TEX®'s most stringent Product Class 1 requirements, certified to be safe for babies and small children
- Naturally dust mite resistant and antimicrobial - perfect for sensitive and eczema-prone skin!
- Thermal regulating and moisture wicking, ideal for bubs who overheat in their sleep
- Machine washable and quick drying
- Available in a range of beautiful colours and prints to complement your interiors
- Beautifully boxed and ready to gift
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
|Dimensions||132cm x 71cm x 20cm (52" x 28" x 8")|
100% Mulberry silk in 25 momme, woven in a charmeuse weave for ultimate indulgence
Olive. Also available in other colours + designs
Designed in accordance with the recommendations of international SIDS organisations, such as The American SIDS Institute in the US, The Lullaby Trust in the UK, Red Nose Australia and Baby’s Breath in Canada.
Any toys, cushions or blankets pictured are for decorative purposes only - do not place these items (or any other loose objects) in your baby's crib while they are sleeping or unsupervised.