ARE YOU WAKING UP WITH MESSY, RAT'S NEST HAIR? FORGET KNOTS AND TAME TRESSES BY SLEEPING ON THESE PREMIUM SILK PILLOWCASES
Made from pure 100% Mulberry silk, the liquid smooth finish is incredibly soft and frictionless, and won't tug or pull on hair like cotton and other fabrics can. Slip any standard or queen size pillows into these luxurious pillowcases and your hair will now glide effortlessly on sumptuous silk - say bye-bye to hair breakages and tangled bed head and hello to luscious locks!
For all you side sleepers out there, these pillowcases are also kind to your skin, and provide a perfectly smooth sleeping surface, preventing premature ageing and unsightly sleep creases. Cotton and other fabrics draw in your skin's oils and face creams while you sleep, but the natural hydrating properties of silk allow moisturisers and other night creams to fully absorb into your skin rather than into your pillowcase. Now you can truly get your precious beauty sleep!
- Set of 2 silk pillowcases - share with your partner if you're feeling generous, or keep a spare on hand so that you'll never be without your silk pillowcase while one is being washed!
- Luxurious and durable, made from grade 6A and 25 momme 100% Mulberry silk, woven in a charmeuse weave for ultimate indulgence
- Fits all standard and queen size pillows, and features an invisible zip closure to stop the pillow from sliding out
- Naturally hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and antimicrobial - perfect for sensitive skin
- Naturally thermal regulating, ideal for people who overheat in their sleep, or who experience hot flushes
- Tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals. Meets OEKO-TEX®'s Product Class 1 requirements, being the highest class with the most stringent criteria
- Machine washable and quick drying
- Available in a range of beautiful colours to complement your interiors
- Each pillowcase is beautifully packaged and ready to gift
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
|Dimensions||50cm x 75cm (20” x 30”) each|
|Pillow Size||Suitable for Standard and Queen size pillows|
100% Mulberry Silk
Dove Grey. Also available in other colours
Please note that SIDS organisations worldwide recommend that pillows should only be used for children aged 2 years old and above
Still enjoying my Amazing pillowcases!!!
So smoooooth that my kids hi jacked my pillow, and ended up buying some for them too!
Great quality, so soft and very happy with my purchase. Beautiful packaging for quality gift giving. Highly recommended
I love the colour and feel of these pillowcases. My hair seems to be less frizzy and these cases are so nice to sleep in, that you don't want to get up! I also love that I am supporting local. Thank you for the hand written note that came with the delivery. It was so beautifully written. I would like to purchase more in the future but am waiting for more pastel colours (to fit with my current quilt cover sets) such as mint green and cream. Also looking forward to bedsheets as well.....Thank you for the great product! Also loved the complimentary wash case and ingenious idea to add a zip to the pillow! My pillowcases will not fall out anymore =)
Lovely and Smooth on my face. So Soft and Comfortable to Sleep on. Very Good Quality , would Highly Recommend
Enjoy FREE Shipping Worldwide!
That's right, we offer free shipping on all our products, and can send them all around the world, including to Australia, US, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia and NZ! See Countries We Send To for a full list of countries.
Shipping to Australia
Deliveries within Australia are sent either by courier or Australia Post to ensure that your package will arrive safe and sound. Because of this, there needs to be a person present at your specified delivery address during standard business hours to receive and sign for the goods.
Shipping to the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia and NZ
Deliveries to these countries/regions are sent by DHL, and then transferred to the relevant major postal service in order to ensure that your package will arrive safe and sound. Ideally there would be a person present at your specified delivery address during standard business hours to receive the goods, however we're also able to send your item to a PO box so that you can collect it at your convenience.
In some countries, a small local import tax or duty charge may apply upon delivery/collection – if you do incur these additional import fees, please send proof of payment to us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to reimburse you for these costs. No hidden fees or charges here!
We aim to dispatch all items within 2 business days of an order being placed, and delivery itself should take anywhere between 1 – 10 business days within Australia and 3 – 15 business days in other countries depending on where you are having it sent. Once dispatched, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number so that you can track the whereabouts of your parcel online.
As a guide, shipping times to metro cities are generally as follows in these countries and regions:
- Australia: 1 - 10 business days via Fastway Couriers or Couriers Please
- United States: 7 – 12 business days via United States Postal Service
- Canada: 7 – 14 business days via Canada Post
- United Kingdom: 3 – 9 business days via Royal Mail
- New Zealand: 3 – 8 business days via New Zealand Post
- Europe: 9 – 15 business days, various local carriers
- Asia: 7 – 14 business days, various local carriers
Please note that the above timeframes are estimates only, and delivery times may vary during busy periods. Deliveries to regional locations may take longer depending on how frequently the postal carriers service those areas.
For more information regarding shipping, including a more detailed breakdown of shipping timeframes to Australian metro cities, please see our Shipping page.
All Products Excluding Silk Eye Mask
While hand washing is ideal, the durability of our 25 momme silk means that you can machine wash all our products apart from our silk eye masks. Simply pop them in a wash bag, and wash them on a cool, gentle cycle using a pH neutral detergent (see our FAQs for a list of popular silk-specific detergent brands). We recommend cold hand washing for the first few cleans before switching to machine washing.
For full care instructions, download our care card.
Silk Eye Mask
If necessary, we recommend spot cleaning the eye mask as required. Do not submerge in water.
For eye mask care instructions, download our eye mask care card.