IS YOUR BABY LOSING HAIR? BANISH BABY BALD SPOTS AND UNRULY KNOTS WITH THIS CLEVER SILK SLEEVE FOR BASSINETS
Made from pure 100% Mulberry silk, the liquid smooth finish is incredibly soft and frictionless, giving your baby the perfect place to rest their head without tugging or knotting their delicate hair like cotton and other fabrics can.
Simply slip this sleeve onto your baby's bassinet mattress, fastening the adjustable zips if required for a snug fit. Bub's hair will now glide effortlessly on sumptuous silk, and you can say bye-bye to baby bald patches and newborn hair loss for good!
- Luxurious and durable, made from grade 6A and 25 momme 100% Mulberry silk, woven in a charmeuse weave for ultimate indulgence
- Designed with your baby's safety in mind, our sleeves fit snugly so there's no slack fabric that bub can pull loose
- One size fits all - our patented design features stretch polyester backing and zips, allowing you to adjust the size of your sleeve to fit any bassinet mattress. See how it works here. For the Snoo and Halo, you may need to fold a tea towel or hand towel in half and place it underneath the mattress, inside of the sleeve, for a more snug fit.
- Naturally hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and antimicrobial - perfect for sensitive skin
- Naturally thermal regulating, ideal for bubs who overheat in their sleep
- Tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals. Meets OEKO-TEX®'s Product Class I requirements, being the most stringent class, certified to be safe for babies and small children
- Available in a range of beautiful colours and prints to complement your interiors
- Beautifully packaged and ready to gift
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
|Dimensions||105cm circumference x 35cm (41" circumference x 14") without any adjustments.
Can be adjusted to fit all standard bassinet mattresses with a circumference from 75cm - 115cm (30" - 45")
100% Mulberry Silk + Stretch Polyester
Sky Blue. Also available in other colours + designs
Designed in accordance with the recommendations of international SIDS organisations, such as The American SIDS Institute in the US, The Lullaby Trust in the UK, Red Nose Australia and Baby’s Breath in Canada.
Any toys, cushions or blankets pictured are for decorative purposes only - do not place these items (or any other loose objects) in your baby's bassinet while they are sleeping or unsupervised.