IS YOUR BABY LOSING HAIR? BANISH BABY BALD SPOTS WITH OUR PATENTED AND FULLY ADJUSTABLE BASSINET SILK SLEEVES!
Luxurious and durable, our silk sleeves are made from grade 6A and 25 momme Mulberry silk, giving your baby an incredibly soft and liquid smooth surface to lay their head on. Cotton and other fabrics can tug and pull out their delicate hair, but this sleeve allows bub’s hair to glide effortlessly on sumptuous silk, so you can say bye-bye to baby bald patches and newborn hair loss for good!
DESIGNED WITH BABY'S SAFETY IN MIND
- Our exclusive patented design, with a stretch polyester backing and 3 adjustable zips, allows you to adjust the size of your sleeve to fit any standard bassinet mattress. See how it works here.
- Thoughtfully designed in accordance with the recommendations of international SIDS organisations, to ensure your sleeve fits safely and snugly without any slack fabric that bub can pull loose
- Tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals. Meets OEKO-TEX®'s most stringent Product Class 1 requirements, certified to be safe for babies and small children
- Naturally hydrating, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial - perfect for sensitive skin!
- Thermal regulating and moisture wicking, ideal for bubs who overheat in their sleep
- Machine washable and quick drying
- Available in a range of beautiful colours and prints to complement your interiors
- Beautifully boxed and ready to gift
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
|Dimensions||105cm circumference x 35cm (41" circumference x 14") without any adjustments.
Can be adjusted to fit all standard bassinet mattresses with a circumference from 75cm - 115cm (30" - 45")
100% Mulberry silk in 25 momme, woven in a charmeuse weave for ultimate indulgence
Stretch polyester backing
Sky Blue with Arrows. Also available in other colours + designs
Designed in accordance with the recommendations of international SIDS organisations, such as The American SIDS Institute in the US, The Lullaby Trust in the UK, Red Nose Australia and Baby’s Breath in Canada.
Any toys, cushions or blankets pictured are for decorative purposes only - do not place these items (or any other loose objects) in your baby's bassinet while they are sleeping or unsupervised.
I bought this as I noticed my baby’s hair was falling out…I could see it on his sheet in the morning. After purchasing the silk bassinet slip, it arrived in lovely packaging which was lost on me a little but would be nice if you were giving as a gift. Since using it, I have not seen any hair on it in the morning! I even took it on holiday but unfortunately it wasn’t able to be used on the portacot. When we upgrade to a cot from bassinet we may invest in a silk fitted cot sheet which would work I think. I was skeptical but it actually works!
My poor 3 month old boy was starting to look like a balding man from the back. He is quite a busy sleeper, which caused him to start loosing a band of hair around the back of his head. However, not only was his hair breaking and falling out, but whatever hair he did have was turning to a wire like texture. After just one night sleeping on his sleepy silk sleeve, his hair was soft and smooth! I was so happy with the results, I brought one for my niece to help her with her ‘free spirited’ hair.
Enjoy FREE Shipping Worldwide!
That's right, we offer free shipping on all our products, and can send them all around the world, including to Australia, US, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia and NZ! See Countries We Send To for a full list of countries.
Shipping to Australia
Deliveries within Australia are sent either by courier or Australia Post to ensure that your package will arrive safe and sound. Because of this, there needs to be a person present at your specified delivery address during standard business hours to receive and sign for the goods.
Shipping to the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia and NZ
Deliveries to these countries/regions are sent by DHL, and then transferred to the relevant major postal service in order to ensure that your package will arrive safe and sound. Ideally there would be a person present at your specified delivery address during standard business hours to receive the goods, however we're also able to send your item to a PO box so that you can collect it at your convenience.
In some countries, a small local import tax or duty charge may apply upon delivery/collection – if you do incur these additional import fees, please send proof of payment to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to reimburse you for these costs. No hidden fees or charges here!
We aim to dispatch all items within 2 business days of an order being placed, and delivery itself should take anywhere between 1 – 10 business days within Australia and 3 – 15 business days in other countries depending on where you are having it sent. Once dispatched, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number so that you can track the whereabouts of your parcel online.
As a guide, shipping times to metro cities are generally as follows in these countries and regions:
- Australia: 1 - 10 business days via Fastway Couriers or Couriers Please
- United States: 7 – 12 business days via United States Postal Service
- Canada: 7 – 14 business days via Canada Post
- United Kingdom: 3 – 9 business days via Royal Mail
- New Zealand: 3 – 8 business days via New Zealand Post
- Europe: 9 – 15 business days, various local carriers
- Asia: 7 – 14 business days, various local carriers
Please note that the above timeframes are estimates only, and delivery times may vary during busy periods. Deliveries to regional locations may take longer depending on how frequently the postal carriers service those areas.
For more information regarding shipping, including a more detailed breakdown of shipping timeframes to Australian metro cities, please see our Shipping page.
All Products Excluding Silk Eye Mask
While hand washing is ideal, the durability of our 25 momme silk means that you can machine wash all our products apart from our silk eye masks. Simply pop them in a wash bag, and wash them on a cool, gentle cycle using a pH neutral detergent (see our FAQs for a list of popular silk-specific detergent brands). We recommend cold hand washing for the first few cleans before switching to machine washing.
For full care instructions, download our care card.
Silk Eye Mask
If necessary, we recommend spot cleaning the eye mask as required. Do not submerge in water.
For eye mask care instructions, download our eye mask care card.