DO YOU HAVE A BALDING OR ITCHY BUB? BANISH BABY BALD SPOTS AND SOOTHE ECZEMA WITH OUR PATENTED AND FULLY ADJUSTABLE SILK LOUNGER COVER!
Luxurious and durable, our silk baby lounger covers are made from grade 6A and 25 momme Mulberry silk, giving your baby an incredibly soft and liquid smooth surface to lay on while they’re chilling out on their DockATot, Snuggle Me, or other baby nest or newborn lounger.
Cotton and other fabrics can tug, knot and pull out their delicate hair, but this silk cover allows bub’s hair to glide effortlessly on sumptuous silk, so you can say bye-bye to baby bald patches and newborn hair loss for good!
With its outstanding breathability and hypoallergenic properties, this pure silk cover is also kind to your baby’s skin, making it the perfect fabric for bubs with eczema and other skin irritations. Absorbent fabrics like cotton draw in the skin’s natural oils, but the hydrating properties of Mulberry silk help bub’s skin retain moisture, prevents dryness and soothes their itchy and inflamed skin.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE & VERSATILE
- Our exclusive patented design, with a stretch polyester trim and adjustable elastic cord, allows you to adjust the size of your silk cover to fit a large range of baby loungers, baby nests and bassinets. See how it works here
- Can be used as a DockATot cover, Snuggle Me Organic cover and more. See here for a list of the lounger and nest models that our silk cover is compatible with
- Doubles as a silk fitted sheet for bassinets, and is able to be adjusted to fit any standard bassinet mattress
DESIGNED WITH BABY'S SAFETY IN MIND
- Thoughtfully designed in accordance with the recommendations of international SIDS organisations, to ensure your cover fits safely and snugly without any slack fabric that bub can pull loose
- Tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals. Meets OEKO-TEX®'s most stringent Product Class 1 requirements, certified to be safe for babies and small children
- Naturally dust mite resistant and antimicrobial - perfect for sensitive and eczema-prone skin!
- Thermal regulating and moisture wicking, ideal for bubs who tend to overheat
- Machine washable and quick drying. Includes a complimentary wash bag for machine washing
- Available in a range of beautiful colours and prints to complement your interiors
- Beautifully boxed and ready to gift
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
|Dimensions||85cm x 47cm x 12cm (33.5" x 18.5" x 4.7")
100% Mulberry silk in 25 momme, woven in a charmeuse weave for ultimate indulgence
Stretch polyester trim + elastic cord
Macaron (Cream). Also available in other colours + designs
Please be advised that baby loungers, nests and pods should never be used as a sleeping device (including for co-sleeping or supervised naps) and are only suitable for babies to lounge on while they're awake. These loungers should also never be placed inside of a baby's bassinet or crib.