DO YOU HAVE A BALDING OR ITCHY BUB? BANISH BABY BALD SPOTS AND SOOTHE ECZEMA WITH OUR PATENTED AND FULLY ADJUSTABLE SILK LOUNGER COVER!
Luxurious and durable, our silk baby lounger covers are made from grade 6A and 25 momme Mulberry silk, giving your baby an incredibly soft and liquid smooth surface to lay on while they’re chilling out on their DockATot, Snuggle Me, or other baby nest or newborn lounger.
Cotton and other fabrics can tug, knot and pull out their delicate hair, but this silk cover allows bub’s hair to glide effortlessly on sumptuous silk, so you can say bye-bye to baby bald patches and newborn hair loss for good!
With its outstanding breathability and hypoallergenic properties, this pure silk cover is also kind to your baby’s skin, making it the perfect fabric for bubs with eczema and other skin irritations. Absorbent fabrics like cotton draw in the skin’s natural oils, but the hydrating properties of Mulberry silk help bub’s skin retain moisture, prevents dryness and soothes their itchy and inflamed skin.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE & VERSATILE
- Our exclusive patented design, with a stretch polyester trim and adjustable elastic cord, allows you to adjust the size of your silk cover to fit a large range of baby loungers, baby nests and bassinets. See how it works here
- Can be used as a DockATot cover, Snuggle Me Organic cover and more. See here for a list of the lounger and nest models that our silk cover is compatible with
- Doubles as a silk fitted sheet for bassinets, and is able to be adjusted to fit any standard bassinet mattress
DESIGNED WITH BABY'S SAFETY IN MIND
- Thoughtfully designed in accordance with the recommendations of international SIDS organisations, to ensure your cover fits safely and snugly without any slack fabric that bub can pull loose
- Tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals. Meets OEKO-TEX®'s most stringent Product Class 1 requirements, certified to be safe for babies and small children
- Naturally dust mite resistant and antimicrobial - perfect for sensitive and eczema-prone skin!
- Thermal regulating and moisture wicking, ideal for bubs who tend to overheat
- Machine washable and quick drying
- Available in a range of beautiful colours and prints to complement your interiors
- Beautifully boxed and ready to gift
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
|Dimensions||85cm x 47cm x 12cm (33.5" x 18.5" x 4.7")
100% Mulberry silk in 25 momme, woven in a charmeuse weave for ultimate indulgence
Stretch polyester trim + adjustable elastic cord
Macaron (Cream). Also available in other colours + designs
Please be advised that baby loungers, nests and pods should never be used as a sleeping device (including for co-sleeping or supervised naps) and are only suitable for babies to lounge on while they're awake. These loungers should also never be placed inside of a baby's bassinet or crib.
I bought this bassinet sheet for my son who was born with LOTS of hair. The sheet is so lovely and soft and he still has all his hair!! So happy with this purchase 🤍
I am obsessed. The colour is beautiful, it’s so soft and my boys hair has never been so lush
Enjoy FREE Shipping Worldwide!
That's right, we offer free shipping on all our products, and can send them all around the world, including to Australia, US, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia and NZ! See Countries We Send To for a full list of countries.
Shipping to Australia
Deliveries within Australia are sent either by courier or Australia Post to ensure that your package will arrive safe and sound. Because of this, there needs to be a person present at your specified delivery address during standard business hours to receive and sign for the goods.
Shipping to the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia and NZ
Deliveries to these countries/regions are sent by DHL, and then transferred to the relevant major postal service in order to ensure that your package will arrive safe and sound. Ideally there would be a person present at your specified delivery address during standard business hours to receive the goods, however we're also able to send your item to a PO box so that you can collect it at your convenience.
In some countries, a small local import tax or duty charge may apply upon delivery/collection – if you do incur these additional import fees, please send proof of payment to us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to reimburse you for these costs. No hidden fees or charges here!
We aim to dispatch all items within 2 business days of an order being placed, and delivery itself should take anywhere between 1 – 10 business days within Australia and 3 – 15 business days in other countries depending on where you are having it sent. Once dispatched, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number so that you can track the whereabouts of your parcel online.
As a guide, shipping times to metro cities are generally as follows in these countries and regions:
- Australia: 1 - 10 business days via Fastway Couriers or Couriers Please
- United States: 7 – 12 business days via United States Postal Service
- Canada: 7 – 14 business days via Canada Post
- United Kingdom: 3 – 9 business days via Royal Mail
- New Zealand: 3 – 8 business days via New Zealand Post
- Europe: 9 – 15 business days, various local carriers
- Asia: 7 – 14 business days, various local carriers
Please note that the above timeframes are estimates only, and delivery times may vary during busy periods. Deliveries to regional locations may take longer depending on how frequently the postal carriers service those areas.
For more information regarding shipping, including a more detailed breakdown of shipping timeframes to Australian metro cities, please see our Shipping page.
All Products Excluding Silk Eye Mask
While hand washing is ideal, the durability of our 25 momme silk means that you can machine wash all our products apart from our silk eye masks. Simply pop them in a wash bag, and wash them on a cool, gentle cycle using a pH neutral detergent (see our FAQs for a list of popular silk-specific detergent brands). We recommend cold hand washing for the first few cleans before switching to machine washing.
For full care instructions, download our care card.
Silk Eye Mask
If necessary, we recommend spot cleaning the eye mask as required. Do not submerge in water.
For eye mask care instructions, download our eye mask care card.